30 de marzo de 2011

Sorry for what i've done to you, can u forgive me? 
For u it's over but fot me it's not over!
I Still love u, but u?
All our memories, happineess and loneliness




-                           Tears
-    Smiles
-                                           Cry
-              Laugh


Please COME BACK!!!
I miiss u a lot. As i've said it's not over!
For me "past is past" ; if you're a dissapointed.....SORRY :\



  • I've laughed for U
  • I've cried for U
  • I've changed JUST FOR YOU!!
Now i'm alone just because of u
Now im ALONE without you! 


If i die today! What will you do?
Come After?
Or just pretend not affected
I love u , after...u love me
i wish im a grass
So... i crab cut myself
You are important to me
I don't know if i'll be OKEY
You traded everything JUST FOR ME!
I never realized that


-                  I LOVE YOU
-                                                        I HATE YOU


My only wish foe now to be with u, You removed my worries
Now i've thrower my dreamn
Since i've donde this...


My Sunshine becomes my night
My happiness becomes a crap
PLENTY LIES
Your NOT HERE!!!
Im Alone waiting FOR YOU to COME BACK


I know you can tell I LOVE U
I know you can feel it too
But please dont leave me
Here because you know I LOVE U

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario